Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States West Region) > The Arizona Zombie Walks

Old 10-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default Flagstaff Zombie Flesh Crawl

Calling all fellow Undead,

It's high time Flagstaff had a Zombie March of its own. Friday October 29, 2010 beginning at 5:00 p.m. we're planning to meet downtown in Heritage Square for the FIRST(!) Annual Flagstaff Zombie Flesh Crawl and food drive.

Details
What: Zombie walk through Downtown, followed by Zombie Ball in the square/food drive for St. Mary's Food Bank
WHEN: Friday, October 29, 2010 @ 5:00 p.m.
WHERE: Heritage Square, Downtown Flagstaff
WHO: All living dead and fans thereof. Individuals, friends, children, families, grandparents, dogs, etc., etc.
WHY: Because Halloween in Flag needs a jump start, everyone needs an excuse to get their zombie on, Flag food banks need community support, and Zombies make life worth living, or not.

THIS IS A FREE COMMUNITY EVENT!

The walk will last about an hour or hour and a half and we will end up back where we started, in the square. At that time the Zombie Ball will begin, BUT we still need music. If you are a zombie/musician/dj who would like to offer your time to the cause and provide some music for everyone to enjoy/dance/listen to PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Respond to this thread or email me.

Join us in the square at 5:00 and bring a can of food. And TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

See you there,
-FlagstaffZom
mpr42@nau.edu

(Please communicate with me!! Provide any suggestions, concerns, and tips you might have.)

Last edited by flagstaffzom; 10-13-2010 at 12:36 AM. Reason: event update
Old 10-21-2010, 03:07 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default NEWS!! Flagstaff Zombies:

Hey everyone,

Good news, we have a band! As previously posted, the Zombie Walk will begin at 5:30. For an hour and a half we will terrorize the streets of Flag looking for flesh. Once we are satisfied we will once again meet in Heritage Square for phase II: Zombie Ball!

Starting at 7:00 p.m. local Flag band, The Light Brigade will play in the square. Check them out here: http://www.myspace.com/thelightbrigadeforyou

What do you think?

See you NEXT FRIDAY and don't forget to tell your friends and to bring some food for St. Mary's.

-Flagstaffzom
Old 11-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default How did it go?

I was just telling my husband that Flagstaff needs a Zombie Walk, and as it turns out, I missed it! How did it go? If you would like help organizing it next year, I would be happy to help.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:26 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default Zombie walk 2011

Hi all,

The 2010 walk was nothing short of regal! About 60 zombies showed up (not bad for a poorly advertised, last minute, first-year event)--55 more than I expected. Our flesh raid rocked downtown and caused quite a stir. The bands were great, the weather fine, and we even collected a box of food in time for the holidays.

Thanks everyone for your support and demented enthusiasm. I can't wait until next year. If you are interested in helping organize the 2011 walk please contact me and we'll connect. Keep talking about this event and lets double the number of participants next year. More people = more bloody fun and more donations to the food bank.

FlagstaffZom
email me: mpr42@nau.edu

Tags
arizona, flagstaff, flesh crawl, walk, zombie