Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States Northeast Region) > The Massachusetts Zombie Walks

Old 10-21-2005, 09:27 AM
Site AdminModerator

Default Boston Walk Tomorrow! (10/22)

Starts at South Station Boston 9 am. A friend forwarded the original post to me. I'm driving up from Middletown because I know these things never work out in CT. I made a post in Craigslist Hartford and the ride offer made there still stands.

This is the original post:

WE THE UNDEAD ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD ZOMBIE RECRUITS!

The Zombie March on Boston aka "March of the Dead" will take place in the city of Boston on October 22nd 2005.

Groups of zombies will swarm South Station between 9:00-9:30am with the main zombie brigade or sporadically appear in all corners of the city during the day. The main zombie march will depart South Station between 9:30-9:45am and march to Copley Square in a swarm of undead fury! From there, zombies will break into smaller groups to infest all corners of the city where the warm blooded living still roam to strike terror their hearts, confuse lots of people, and have a ton of fun.

This is a day-long event so stay zombified as long as you want with friends and go nuts! JOIN US OR BE EATEN!![/url]