Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States South Region) > The Florida Zombie Walks

Old 10-07-2009, 07:05 PM
ModeratorSite Admin

Default St.pete zombie walk 2

This is the second Zombie Walk in the St.Petersburg FL area organized by myself and with the help of some friends of mine! It was a success and a lot of people have been demanding a Halloween Zombie Walk. So here it is!

Just like the previous Zombie Walk, which was last June, this is a fundraiser for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. My mother is a breast cancer survivor and wants to walk in the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk. She's just short of her goal of $2,300 to participate. If we all work together and donate, it'll help her get even closer to her goal. Donations will be collected at the event from the zombies participating and normal pedestrians. Even though donations are optional, it's greatly appreciated if you donate any amount of money.

There will also be a Zombie Trivia Game. Make sure to brush up on your zombie movies. There's a special zombie-related prize if you win!

Now to some important information:

DATE: October 30th, 2009

TIME: Meeting at 5:30 pm. Walk begins at 7 pm.

MEETING SPOT: Demens Landing in Downtown St.Petersburg.

ENDING SPOT: Also at Demens Landing.

Makeup artists are more than welcome to come on by and help touch up people's zombie makeup. And if you have any makeup or fake blood that you want to share, bring it because splattering and showering blood on everyone was a huge hit last time.
Photographers and journalists are also welcome to come on by, as well. We need all the coverage we can get to spread the word for future Zombie Walks to come.

To be kept up to date with details and more, add the St.Pete Zombie Walk myspace page. There's also some awesome pictures from the previous Zombie Walk so you can get a good idea of what to expect.

http://www.myspace.com/saintpetezombiewalk

It's a great way to spend the night before Halloween so come on by. It'll be a lot of fun!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in any form of communication possible.

Thank you!
Old 05-27-2010, 02:37 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Great name for fundraising walk,

but mine called Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Fundraising, so i hope to get lucky as you did as i need all the support to make it the best campaign ever.