Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States Midwest Region) > The Ohio Zombie Walks

Old 04-07-2011, 08:38 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default Reap here, when/where is Columbus OH. walk?

hi, I'm Joanie. Would like to attend one of these walks and maybe get involved. Looks like fun and I need that about now. I am in Grove City near Columbus Ohio. Having recieved insparation from the movies, Return of the living dead, and Zombies Anomous (ZA) I am sure I could fit in and play the part of the undead. In fact, if there were really those like that in existance, I think I could relate to them on some level. Look forward to hearing from someone who can bring me into the loop on this. (614) 875-3118 or jk3509@yahoo.com thanks. Joanie
Old 05-01-2011, 11:05 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Thanks for the emails, I recieved two.

"Hi there! ZombieWalk Columbus is Saturday May 14th at 5pm. Visit http://www.zombiewalkcolumbus.org for all the details and add us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/zombiewalkcolumbus) if you haven't already"

"I saw your post on zombiewalk.com asking about a Columbus Zombie Walk. it's coming up next month! May 14th is the date, and everyone is meeting up at Goodale Park. I'll be photographing the walk... hope to see you there"

5pm seems kinda late, I'm exicted though and look forward to attending my first. Off to the thrift store to find something to wear and stomp it into the ground, ha ha, I'll bring my camera as well and see if i can bring a friend to take the pictures, Carring a camera wouldn't quite fit I think. I'll have to find some Trioxin or see if I can make it. Lots of work to do in a short time. See you there!

Tags
columbus, grove city, mortallychallenged