Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > ZombieWalk.com Announcements > Urgent Zombie Walk Notices / Requests!

Old 06-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Administrator
ModeratorSite Admin

Default attn: NEW YORK and LOS ANGELES Zombie Walkers! *URGENT*

I have just been contacted by Lions Gate Films and they would like us to assemble some Zombie Walks, on Friday June 15th, in New York and Los Angeles at the premieres of their brand new horror comedy "FIDO". It looks like a really fun movie from what I've seen so far and I'm sure doing a Zombie Walk at the premieres would be a blast as well.

I know this is short notice, but just like when we were asked to organize a walk for the Megan Mullally show, I share the information with you the moment I receive it. I spoke with their promotions and publicity representatives and they said they would be willing to pay you for your participation as usual since this isn't one of our "spur of the moment" Zombie Walks. So yes, it is short notice, but you will be compensated for your time, travel and anything you have to spend on custumes and/or makeup.

If you are interested in participating in either of these events, please get back to me ASAP. I need you to EMAIL me the following information.

1) Your Name
2) Your Email
3) Your Phone #
4) Which Zombie Walk you could attend (New York or Los Angeles)
5) How many other Zombie Walkers you can bring with you (the more the better!)
6) Any rough estimates on how much $$ you will need to cover all of your expenses.

Please EMAIL this information to:
webmaster@i-mockery.com

Please include "Zombie Walk for FIDO" in the subject line. The sooner you can send this information to me, the better.

Thanks!
Old 06-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Administrator
ModeratorSite Admin

To those of you who emailed me to sign up for the FIDO Zombie Walk in Los Angeles this Friday, I have just sent your contact information to the promotional company representative (Emily). You can all expect to hear from her sometime today with information regarding the Zombie Walk. Those who signed up for the New York Zombie Walk should have been contacted by now already by the NY promotional representative earlier in the week.

Furthermore, once an official time/location has been set up for the walk, I'll post it on here on zombiewalk.com. If you have any other questions though, feel free to ask!
Old 06-14-2007, 04:42 PM
Administrator
ModeratorSite Admin

Ok, I just got the official details on the New York City Zombie Walk for this Friday, so here ya go!

WHAT: NYC Zombie Walk to promote Lionsgate’s FIDO

WHERE: Meeting at Union Square (16th Street and Union Square West- NW 16th street subway station). Walk will take place throughout Union Square, Washington Square Park, Angelika Film Center (where FIDO is opening) and SoHo.

WHEN: Friday, June 15th from 6:30pm – 9:30pm

Details for the Los Angeles Zombie Walk still to come!
Old 06-14-2007, 04:48 PM
Administrator
ModeratorSite Admin

Ok here's the official word on the Los Angeles Zombie Walk:

WHAT: Los Angeles zombie Walk to promote Lionsgate's FIDO

WHERE: We will be meeting at the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica at the Broadway and 3rd intersection, in front of the Santa Monica Place Mall.

WHEN: Please meet there at noon. The walk will be from noon to 1 (and possibly ongoing after that as most Zombie Walks tend to go on for longer than an hour)

CONTACT INFO: Emily, the production company representative, will be waiting there for you all to join in the walk! Her cell phone number is 818-331-8188, please feel free to call her with any questions.

Good luck with the walk and please email me if you have any questions. Also, I hope some of you will be able to take pictures of this event. If so, send them to me afterwards and I'll post them up for everybody to see!