Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States South Region) > The Kentucky Zombie Walks

View Poll Results: I want to attend the 1st Annual Downtown Paducah Zombie Walk!
Hell Yah! 2 100.00%
Maybee 0 0%
Maybee if I had more info on it 0 0%
No 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2009, 01:36 AM
ModeratorSite Admin

Default 1st Annual Downtown Paducah Zombie Walk!

1st Annual Downtown Paducah Zombie Walk!

October 24th Saturday 2009
Arrive at 5:30 p.m. we walk at 6:00 p.m.

Free Zombie Make-Up (if you show up early)
Free Zombie Walk
Free Movie George A Romero’s “Night Of The Living Dead” Sponsored by Maiden Alley Cinema
Bring a donation for charity, such as canned food, non perishable foods, or money donation.

Terror Vision Films will be filming during and after the Zombie Walk for a movie they are making about Zombies. Anyone interested in being in the movie, may if they would like so.

We are hosting our very first Downtown Zombie Walk this year. We will be meeting at the parking lot across the street from Fat Moe’s at 9th & Broadway Downtown on Saturday evening October 24th at 5:30 p.m. and we will walk at 6:00p.m. (so show up in time to get your make-up put on before we walk off). This event is the weekend just before Halloween. Come dressed up as the scariest Zombie you can think of, or your favorite Zombie impression. If you don’t have any Zombie make-up skills then we will have a Zombie Make-up Station available for you, all you will have to do is bring some scary looking or old cloths and we will do the rest for you; Just make sure you bring some cloths that you don’t mind getting blood and make-up on.

We will start Up-Town at Fat Moe’s and horde our way down the streets of Downtown Broadway along the sidewalks and creeping our way to our final destination of the Maiden Alley Cinema where they will be playing a free movie for us directly after the Zombie Walk. The movie will be George A Romero’s original ‘Night Of The Living Dead’. This is all free, we just ask that you bring a donation for charity, such as canned food, non perishable foods, or money donation.

Join the Radioative City Roler Girls after the walk. With Zombie walk participation and Zombie costume they will ******** your ticket price. They will be having a best costume contest during half time. Join the Roller Girls at the
(Paducah Regional Sportsplex 6526 US HWY 60) Bout sarts at 8:00p.m.

The goal is simple: To dress as Zombies and have fun! Yah, and to scare a few people in the process.

If you have any questions or comments please post them. Also tell anyone that you think would like to attend, Anybody is welcome to attend, and any age is welcome to attend.

Also: Please give a RSVP if you plan on attending or think you might attend so we can prepare for the numbers attending.

:Richie Edwards
My contact E-mail is Redwards4@msn.com if you need to contact me.

Thanks and Let’s Eat Some Flesh!!!

Last edited by rpedwards80; 10-08-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:27 AM
ModeratorSite Admin

My Husband and I will be there, we're looking forward to it.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:19 PM
ModeratorSite Admin

Default What an awesome time

WOW! Thanks to everyone for showing up to our very first Downtown Paducah Zombie Walk. We had over 300 Zombies and even more with spectators.

Our Charity donation boxes were overflowing with food and we had to put the rest on the ground around them. We brought in alot of money for the Paducah Renaissance Alliance Charity as well.

Everyone looked awesome!!! There were lots of gory looking Zombies. We gave away prizes to the best dressed Zombie's. It was a really good time.

We made it on the Saturday Night News on channel 6, 2 movie crews were there filming and the local paper interviewing Zombie's.

Thank you all very much for comming out and infecting the downtown area.

I need volunteers for next years event, if you would like to volunteer to help out with the event please contact me via e-mail. I need volunteers so please ask others if they can help out also.

I look forward to seeing everyone again next year!

redwards4@msn.com

Last edited by rpedwards80; 10-25-2009 at 03:11 PM. Reason: adding info
Old 05-07-2010, 05:08 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

sounds good to me,
security+ exams
for information
mcsa tests

Tags
free charity event, free movie, free zombie make-up