Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States West Region) > The Nevada Zombie Walks

Old 11-18-2009, 06:27 PM
ModeratorSite Admin

Question Las Vegas 2010

I would like to use this thread to brain storm ideas for the 2010 zombie walk. So post what you like or disliked about 2009's walk and any ideas you have for 2010!
Old 10-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Send a message via AIM to claudia
Default please please please

Have it on the strip again, that was so much better.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:55 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Question las vegas?!!

was there a zombiewalk in las vegas this year?! i have never heard ofthis !!
Old 10-19-2010, 11:57 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default Vegas Zombie Walk!!!!

Details here:

http://vegaszombiewalk.com/
Old 10-25-2010, 09:55 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default why 2 walks?

why cant both of these zombie factions just get together and have one walk that is actually organized? the first one with its time change; originally 9pm start, then changed to 8pm, a lot of people showed up at Luxor at 8:30ish the horde was already gone. Hell, the myspace site (yeah, i know myspace? but it does come up on google search) still says 9pm.
also, IMHO, downtown is much better place to have it. its not as long of a walk,
(Luxor to TI and back is 4 miles) I saw zombies turning around at Bally's getting tired. also, downtown has better light for photography.
a twitter account would have been nice too to get updates to tell later comers where they are.
just my 2 cents.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:48 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default zombie walk vegas

i totally agree with chris. we showed up to the Luxor around 8:30 and found out all the zombies were half-way down the strip already. every group we encountered had no idea where the horde was. some people were walking in different directions. the strip is not a bad idea, but it needs to be more organized. maybe a walk that starts at 8, another at 9, and another at 10. twitter updates is a great idea too!
Old 10-30-2010, 12:00 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Here's some footage I took on the zombie walk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u45Cf_Gpzq8&hd=1

Wish I had more time for more creative shotz, we got there 20 min late and most of the zombies had already taken off So it seemed like we were trying to play catch up to the other zombies. Next time the organizer should make a zombie path map (as in when they were going to cross over the blvd cuz it wasn't clear) and maybe like 3 or 4 check points where they all stop in certain key areas for like 20 min, that way zombies can take time to get drinks scare tourists and take a potty break and others can catch up. All and all it was a pretty damn good time!!!! Thanks to all for good times! I also like the twitter updates idea that could even be better than the zombie map.

I also think starting at the luxor is not the best places to start, that area of the strip is dead, maybe start at MGM or NYNY

Last edited by pez; 10-30-2010 at 12:04 PM.