NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD - Jacksonville, FL - May 5th
Skull and Bones Entertainment & Jacksonville Zombie Walk present
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
Zombie Walk & Art Show/Auction
Benefits Save the Evans City Cemetery Chapel
Saturday, May 5, 2012
$5 - 18 & up
(you do not have to be 18 to walk but you do to enter the bars where there event is held)
Raffles to win:
- Autographed photos from George Romero, Kyra Schon, Linnea Quigley and many more!
- Custom Prosthetic by Woodley SFX
- JaxSINville Sinwear Prize Pack
- Art pieces by local artists Jerrod Brown, Jeremy Spicer, Byron Brown, & Brenda Kato.
- Grand Prize: Days of the Dead Prize Pack
Art on display by:
Horror Artist Jerrod Brown - Jeremy Spicer of Germ Spider Designs - Byron Brown (creator of Phukheadz)
Make-up & Special Effects by:
Make-up By Las
DJ Ian Sassa
Special Burlesque Performance: Babette Bon Cherry
Live Music: Toe in the Trigger, Booger, and Brides in the Bath
Zombie Walk will begin promptly at 8pm at Burro Bar (100 E. Adams St.) and will end at the Phoenix Taproom (325 W. Forsyth St.). Zombies may begin to congregate at Burro Bar at 6pm.
|evans city cemetery, jacksonville, jacksonville zombie walk, night of the living dead, zombie walk|