Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walk Advice > Zombie Walk Advice

Old 08-24-2011, 11:18 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default New charity walk startup

Ok, same question I see everyone asking but not too many answers.

I'm looking to start up a charity walk (pub crawl later) locally and still trying to decide where to start. There's a public park that would be the first spot of infestation and then a small downtown area for the actual walk. So how legit should I make it? Typically need permits?
Old 10-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghasty View Post
Ok, same question I see everyone asking but not too many answers.

I'm looking to start up a charity walk (pub crawl later) locally and still trying to decide where to start. There's a public park that would be the first spot of infestation and then a small downtown area for the actual walk. So how legit should I make it? Typically need permits?

I just recently started a zombie walk for The American Red Cross. if you want to have a walk, you have to contact your local parks and recreation committee to acquire all the right permits. some fees may have to be paid before(and that usually comes from your own pocket, unless you have a sponsor), so it'd be a good idea to charge an entry fee for the walk, even something small like $5 will do wonders.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:42 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default Under way

I actually just bit the bullet and started researching. check out http://MariettaZombieWalk.org. Occurs 10.29 and so far looking good. I got the city manager involved up front and he loved the idea...he's the last person to sign off on all permitting so he walked the parade permit thru for us with the parks department and police with no issues. We have a local food bank that loves the idea and are heavily involved now. I went door to door with all the business owners and only had one that was not that thrilled...the rest are all in. What started off as 2 hours has now extended to bringing out zombies at 9am for the local farmers market to working with the local theatre to show classic zombie films all day and night to several after party locations in the area.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:51 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Smile ZOMBIEWALK ESSEN GERMANY each year for halloween

Schon fast 400 Teilnehmer am Zombiewalk Essen allein bei Facebook. Das wird wie jedes Jahr wieder ein toller Zombiewalk. Der Zombiewalk endet beim Kneipe Panic Room wo im Anschluss eine Super Party stattfindet. Außerdem wird vom Panic Room Team ein extra Fotoset aufgebaut. Hier können sich die Zombies dann nochmal unter guten Bedingungen In Ruhe Fotografieren lassen.
Der Eintritt ist FREI.

Flyer:

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-116806...845_n.jpg.html