PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Walk your way to a Free ZombieLand Screening in NYC - 10/1

John Stromme
09-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Ok we have a HUGE opportunity for all you Zombie Fans. We're doing an early-private screening of the upcoming movie ZombieLand at AMC Loews 34th Street 14 October 1st @ 7:30PM

The first 25 People to reply to this post confirming their participation will receive VIP reserved seats for the screening October 1st, 7:30PM. If 25 people sign up, we'll have a makeup artist on hand TO ZOMBIFY YOU for free!!!!

We'll meet at North Corner of Madison Square Garden @ 6:00PM, click the map link below to see exactly where.

http://tinyurl.com/yeeyymb

After everyone gets ready, we'll zombie walk to the screening. The 25 guests will have guaranteed seating and be among the first to be let into the theater.

The screening is on October 1st at 7:30pm at the:
AMC 34
312 W 34th St
New York, New York 10001

ZOMBIELAND OPENS OCTOBER 2ND-GO SEE IT!

ZombieExterminator
09-28-2009, 07:30 PM
Hi
Both myself and my girlfriend will be taking part in the zombie walk. Our first names are Frank and Melissa from Steelmantown, NJ. (I figured you may want people to be able to prove who they are, when there in person) lol Can't wait for the walk, movie, and those tickets!

Thanks,

Frank

Doug Sakmann
09-28-2009, 08:04 PM
NYC Zombie Crawl Presents ZOMBIELAND on September 30th!
Free sneak preview screening preceded by Zombie Crawl through Times Square!!

Wednesday, September 30th - Get Halloween started early with the first NYC Zombie Crawl of the season! We’re teaming up with Sony Pictures to present a special sneak preview of the new movie “Zombieland” with Woody Harrelson! We’re going to be crawling through Times Square to the AMC Empire Theater (234 West 42nd Street, between 8th and Broadway) at 9pm, but you can only get into the screening if you are a zombie!

To get zombified, join us from 6pm-8pm for the first stop, THE MEAN FIDDLER (266 W 47th ST New York, NY 10036)! The first stop is ALL AGES and FREE so everyone can join us on the crawl, but the Movie is Rated R so you have to be 17+ to get in! We will have our zombie technicians on-hand to make up civilians and people are encouraged to show up zombified themselves!

At the Mean Fiddler, can get some flesh, some food and and booze and a ticket to the screening and then we’ll hit the streets, crawling through Times Square to paint the town blood red! You may even get to meet some of the stars of the movie!

Zombieland hits theaters nationwide on Friday, October 2nd, but this is your only chance to see it before then, for FREE!
A zombie horror comedy directed by Ruben Fleischer, with Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone, Bill Murray and more! Details on the official website at http://www.zombieland.com/

Zombieland focuses on two men who have found a way to survive a world overrun by zombies. Columbus (Jesse Eisenberg) is a big wuss -- but when you're afraid of being eaten by zombies, fear can keep you alive. Tallahassee (Woody Harrelson) is an AK-toting, zombie-slaying' bad ass whose single determination is to get the last Twinkie on earth. As they join forces with Wichita (Emma Stone) and Little Rock (Abigail Breslin), who have also found unique ways to survive the zombie mayhem, they will have to determine which is worse: relying on each other or succumbing to the zombies.

FOR UP TO DATE DETAILS, STAY TUNED TO: http://www.nyczombiecrawl.com

Also, there are quite a few exciting zombie events coming up throughout October leading up to the main Halloween crawl! More Info announced soon, stay tuned!

Join us on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/nyczombiecrawl
www.twitter.com/zombieland

Sponsored by Halloween Adventure (104 4th Ave @ 11th St, NYC) Mention "Zombie Crawl" when buying makeup and props and you'll get 10% off your purchase all year long!

John Stromme
09-29-2009, 01:25 PM
Hey Frank and Melissa! Thanks for your interest. We'll be sure to put you on our list.

"Evil" Rob
09-30-2009, 11:29 AM
Me and three friends : Chris, Randy & Matt are very interested in this and will be there.
Matt may also post.

Anon Adderlan
09-30-2009, 11:48 AM
Wow, this is really zero hour, but what the hell, it's a zombie walk, not one of those new fangled zombie runs that seems to be all the rage these days. So hopefully taking ones time is not a bad thing :)

Anyway, I have 6 folks in my encephalopathic epicurean entourage:

Chris
Randi
Rene
Jen
"Evil" Rob (who is obviously the faster zombie)
And myself. You should be able to recognize me by my red glasses. I know I do.

P.S. I'm the Matt "Evil" Rob spoke of in his post, and Randy is the 'Randi' I speak of here, as for some reason I just cannot bring myself to spell her name with a 'y'.

John Stromme
09-30-2009, 06:58 PM
Hey everyone - I'm really excited all of you will participating. Could everyone please email me at john@thalatinwe.com - subject: NYC Zombie Walk. I need to make sure I get you all on my list.

Thanks!

John

"Evil" Rob
10-01-2009, 09:39 PM
My apologies. Due to the two parts of this post both me and my friend rlated it to the zombie crawl from yesterday.